Awesome God - Petersongs ft. Evang. Emma (Prod. by Ekeyz)

Awesome God - Petersongs ft. Evang. Emma (Produced by E'keyz)
.
Gospel Minister, Petersongs is here to bless nations with this new song he titles "Awesome God", featuring Evangelist Emmanuel Egah.
.
"Awesome God" is a song that buttresses and reiterates the awesomeness of the Most High God in this generation and beyond, even as portrayed in the Holy Scriptures (Deuteronomy 10:17; Isaiah 45:7).
.
DOWNLOAD BELOW:
.
Lyrics of AWESOME GOD BY PETERSONGS
VERSE 1
You created the heavens and the earth
By the words of your mouth
You brought light out of darkness
By the words of mouth
You calm my raging seas
By the words of your mouth
So I am who I am today.
Because of your grace
That's why I'm here to say awesome God
.
CHORUS
Ebenezer
Awesome God
Ebenezer
Awesome God(×3)
.
VERSE 2
Shalom you are my peace when trouble comes.
Jireh you provides when I'm in need
Because of you I have a future great and bright
No regrets for you are by my side
Oh mah mah
You are the God of all creation
You are the one who holds my future
Whenever I call you
You are there.
Whenever I need you
You are there
You are not a man that you should lie oh God
Ehh..so I call you
Awesome God
Ebenezer
Awesome God
Back to chorus.....
.
End:
You're my keeper.....
Awesome God... ×2
My provider...
Awesome God.... ×2
You're my healer....
Awesome God.... ×2
You're my helper....
Awesome God.... ×2.....


SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post