YOU REIGN – By Petersongs ft. Nonso Ace, Prod. by E’keyz




Abuja based gospel music artiste, Petersongs, is here with another anointed song he titles You reign. 
The song features Nonso Ace, another great singer, and is produced by one of Abuja finest producers, E’keyz.
Click below to download the song:

LYRICS
Chorus
 Oh oh oh you reign….(×4)
Verse 1
The song that I sing is Just for you..
The air that I breath is just for you…
The life that I live is just for you…
You you you Just for you…
It is you who gave my life a meaning,
It is you who turned my life around ooo
It is you who gave me a testimony
Only you you you only you….
Chorus….
Oh oh oh you reign….×4
Verse 2
Na dey thing wey you do for me wey the Make me shout…
How you bless me lord and turned my life around..
How you showered me with ur Love and grace baba…
Ayoyoyo ayayaya..
Lord you reign on high…
Now I’m getting my blessings…
So many blessings…
I will be dancing praising And shouting…
Nothing can separate me from your love oh Jehovah..
Agame buru hallelujah buru hallelujah para hallelujah…
Lord you reign on high…..
Chorus
Oh oh oh you reign….(×4)
Verse 3..
You’re the God of fire…..you cut asunder…you no dey lie, you no dey play wayo at all ooo
You’ve got the whole world in your hands and you reign forever…
Only you you you… only you….
(Back to chorus)
Kindly remember to download, share and drop your comments.
God bless!

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post